Hi Ken and Alison. I went to see Ryan and Counselor a couple of days ago and we were saying that there's going to be enough Kaz kids now to start our own group! My girls are very interested in these babies from Kazakhstan!
I wonder if ya'll would do a favor for me. I have lost touch with my coordinator and translator from my first adoption - their email no longer works. I think all the Almaty coordinators know each other = would you mind asking yours if she knows Yelena and Natasha who work (or used to work) for AMREX? I would love to get a current telephone nbr or email address for them. If she doesn't know them, she might know Galina who works for Frank. I know that Galina is well aquainted with Yelena and Natasha. I would so appreciate any leads you could get.
3 Comments:
What happy kids!
-Emily
Hi Ken and Alison. I went to see Ryan and Counselor a couple of days ago and we were saying that there's going to be enough Kaz kids now to start our own group! My girls are very interested in these babies from Kazakhstan!
I wonder if ya'll would do a favor for me. I have lost touch with my coordinator and translator from my first adoption - their email no longer works. I think all the Almaty coordinators know each other = would you mind asking yours if she knows Yelena and Natasha who work (or used to work) for AMREX? I would love to get a current telephone nbr or email address for them. If she doesn't know them, she might know Galina who works for Frank. I know that Galina is well aquainted with Yelena and Natasha. I would so appreciate any leads you could get.
Sherry Wilson
I forgot to give you my email address....wilsonkaye@yahoo.com.
Thanks in advance for anything you can do!
Sherry
Post a Comment
<< Home