More Circus Pictures.





We had a great time at the circus. What a surprise for Ken to be picked out of the 100's of people to go to the show floor.
Today we went out for a long walk. We met the Cook's, another WPA family, and had lunch at Mad Murphy's again. Cal did pretty good. I think he thinks he ought to be like Mac and Alina and be out of the stroller. I really enjoyed the day and exercise. The weather here is just beautiful. In the park to which we walked the grass is still green and the most beautiful yellow leaves are falling off the trees. I bet it is above 60 out there right now.
Tonight is Liza's last real night. Tomorrow night she will be packing and leaving for the airport.
Our schedule will be really laid back until Novmber 13th then things will pick back up. We will all go back to Esik (hopefully on that day) to sign some paperwork. Then Cal's passport can be applied for. We (or the facilitators) don't know how long this part will take. Once we have his passport we can do our U.S. Embassy visit and then leave.
Tomorrow we are going to carve the closest things to pumpkins we could find. We will also open the special care package that our niece Anne sent us. We got it last week but have decided to hold off on opening it for the Halloween celebration. We will also open the great Halloween bags that Lisa Brown sent with us. Thanks so much you guys! We plan to have a great Halloween!!!!
Hope everyone is well. I think tomorrow is our half way point. I guess that is exciting and sort of distressing at the same time. But we are on the down hill slope.
Enjoy the pictures and I'll post an update tomorrow.
Alison



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home