Poston's 2006 Kazakhstan Trip

The journey of our family.

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Happy Campers! - by McP


(Above photo: Alina & Mac sitting on a real camel! Camels live in Kazakhstan in the deserts to the West. We found this one in a parking lot. I was afraid he was going to spit on me, but he was actually pretty mellow.)



(Above photo: Mac and Alina enjoy the see-saw behind our apartment. Big Daddy sitting on the other end almost catapulted the two into orbit!)

Alina and Mac really do miss home, school and extended family, but they have adapted well to our stay here. Alison and I tell each other every day how happy we are that we are all here. They feel fully invested in the process of bringing home baby Cal.

I cannot say enough about the teachers, friends and family that have made things so much easier by contacting our children. To you we owe a great debt of gratitude.

We now have 28 days to go, and counting! - by McP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home