Cal Fix!



OK, looking back over our past few posts I notice something really big missing......pictures of Cal.
Here are some that I took tonight. Cal is learning what NO! means. He's doing really good with all the temptations around. In this picture he kept looking at me and then looking at the DVD player. I'd say no and he look at it and back at me and so on. He never touched it so I was proud of him.
Tonight Liza and Ken went to the store for lots of supplies. Mac played/read, Alina played/read, so Cal sat near them and played/read. It was so quiet and peaceful.
I just sat and watched and thought about how incredibly lucky I am!!!



1 Comments:
Hi you guys! Loved the circus story. I'm surprised the kids were embarrassed by your antics, Ken. I thought that only came when they were teenagers. I guess they grow up faster nowdays...
Thanks for adding more Cal pictures. He is such a cutie - I love babies with those big dark eyes (though the blue-eyed ones are pretty special too)!
All is well here - I'll remind Ron to send you a news update.
Love to all,
Cindy Fennel
Post a Comment
<< Home