A Fond Farewell to Cousin Liza! - by McP

Tonight Emil is coming to the apartment a little after midnight. I am going along to escourt Liza to the airport to put her on a plane for Frankfurt, and then she will go on to New York.
We are so appreciative of Liza and how her help allowed Alina and Mac to make this trip. Even tonight she stayed with all three kids (after their bedtime - we didn't want to send her off in a hurry!) so Alison and I could have one last night out together for the next month.
For the next twenty-five days we will be together, just our not-so-little family. Alina and Mac did their homework today in the coffee shop near our apartment (fewer distractions). We hope to get into a routine now, homework in the morning, exploring Kazakhstan, naps... who knows?
As Liza's uncle, I can say that I really enjoyed spending time with her since for the last few years our time together has always been rushed - either during holidays or in New York. This has been a wonderful time with her here.
Safe travels, Liza, and thank you! - McP



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home