Thrid Visit Day
Ken and I have stopped at an internet cafe to quickly check up on e-mail. I want to make sure you all know how much I appreciate the e-mails. I'm sorry I don't have time to respond to them at this time. I read them all and enjoy reading what everyone is doing back home. I really hope that by next week things will slow down and we will have more time to respond. Please know they are appreciated.
We had another good visit with Cal. He's a little under the weather. It's either a cold or teething. We're anxious for Friday to get here.
Later today I will get a pic or two from today loaded to the blog. Mac and Alina continue to do great. They are really enjoying their time with Liza. We look forward to getting into a routine that includes a couple of hours a day for their school work.
These daily trips to Esik are long but we have learned SO MUCH from our driver and interpreter. They have given us so much valuable info. about Kazakhstan and their culture. It's been great!
Looking forward to hearing from you all.
One minor issue ......our apt. building doesn't have any cold water. This means pouring hot water in the back of the toilet to flush. Also a shower is impossible unless we want 3rd degree burns on our body :-) We've been told this isn't uncommon and that it will return.....we just don't know when. We're just rolling with it.
Alison



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home