Poston's 2006 Kazakhstan Trip

The journey of our family.

Saturday, October 07, 2006

We're Off!

We leave today on a true journey. It warms my heart that Mac and Alina are SO excited this morning. Mac just keeps saying "I can't wait, I can't wait". I asked him what he was looking forward to the most....figuring he'd say playing with all the "activities" they've seen us pack. But no, he said "i can't wait to see Cal!"

Alina has already been the biggest helper. She helped me inventory the contents of Cal's luggage to make sure we have everything we need.

I'm nervous about the flight of course but know it's the means to a wonderful end. We hope that by the time you check this blog on your Monday morning (or mid-day) that we will have posted an update and possibly some pictures.

Thank you to EVERYONE that helped us prepare for this trip. Our house, kitties & of course goats are being looked after. We were given so many wonderful gifts in preparation of the big arrival. The St. Nicholas staff provided us with wonderfully organzed lessons for us to home school Mac and Alina while away! The appreciation to everyone is more than we will ever be able to express.

Alison

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home