IT'S A BOY!!!
Well we got the surprise of our lives on Friday. I got a call from WPA and they said they were sending us some pictures to look at. It turned out to be a little boy that was picked for us. He is just precious. We officially accepted the referral today. Calvin "Cal" Sumners Poston is 10 months old and we hope to bring him home in the next 2 months.
Until I know a little more about the "rules" I'm not going to post a picture on this public blog. The Kazakhstan government is a little particular about their children being shown on the internet. Family & friends if you'd like to e-mail me I'd be happy to share.
We are on cloud 9. Mac and Alina are so excited but are tickled about that fact that he is bald :-)
More to come......
Alison



4 Comments:
Postons...I am so excited for everyone. What a wonderful addition. He is so completely adorable. I will continue to pray for all things to go well, and a safe and wonderful journey ahead.
He's so precious! I can't believe how much he favors Mac and Alina. I know you can't wait to meet him face to face and get your hands on him! I hope everything is smooth sailing for you all during this process. Hooray for the new Poston!
Congratulations and all good wishes!
Congratulations to the entire Poston family! We wish you all the best.
Aloha,
Chris and Carla
Post a Comment
<< Home