October will be our time : - (
We've had a couple of calls from our agency over the past few days. They are telling us that it will be October before we get a referral. Things have just slowed down a bit. They knew we wouldn't be exactly happy with this info. so they had even contacted the facilitators in Kaz. to ask about us specifically. The October date was confirmed.
We are trying to look at this positively. Our dossier is at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Kaz. Most of their Gov. employees take the month of August off for vacations. This probably led to the slow down.
I know that our time will come. It will just be later than expected. This will give us a chance to get rolling in the new school year and enjoy several UGA home football games.
Fall is such a busy time of year that I know the time will pass quickly.
We have a good friend getting a Kidney transplant today. Please keep Andy in your prayers.
Alison



2 Comments:
Thanks for the prayers. Emily and I are praying for good news for you.
Alison, I just got back from my trip & was catching up on blogs. I clicked on yours first. I'm so sorry you're having to wait, but I agree with your mom's comment -- it's in His timing. & it will be PERFECT! I love you! Amanda
Post a Comment
<< Home