A day at the Beach


Yesterday we had some bad weather. We drove to nearby Destin to do a little shopping. Ken and the kids went to a movie. We drove back to Panama City and found a great place to eat right on the beach. These pictures were taken from our table.
After dinner the kids and I walked on the beach back to our condo. We watched the sunset. After dark we enjoyed some time on our balcony and then went for some night swimming in the pool. The kids thought that was the greatest thing ever.



We leave in the morning to head back to Georgia. We've had a great time. We are so lucky to live so close to such a beautiful place!



2 Comments:
The pictures make me want to be there! I'm glad you got a 2006 beach shot of the dolls to add to the collection.
Mama
Sounds so wonderful. I am so happy you all got to have such a great vacation. Selfishly though, I am ready for you all to be home. I want to hear all about it when y'all are back.
Post a Comment
<< Home