Happy July!
I'm really feeling good that this could be our month. I had a very positive talk with our adoption coordinator on Thursday. Things are still moving forward at a normal pace in Kazakhstan.
Our dossier has now been in NY for 46 days. She said that they don't give out ANY referrals until the dossier is back in Kazakhstan after the 60 day stay in NY. She still feels like we will get our referral very soon after our dossier is released (back to Kaz.). I've now been told that this is the point in the process where it will make a difference that we are "returning" parents.
Mac and Alina are getting very anxious & excited. I hope their enthusiasm continues. I think with the age difference it will. They can't understand why this is taking so long.
I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday week!!!! Be careful on those roads & lakes.
Check back soon. Hopefully we'll have some good news.
Alison



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home