Poston's 2006 Kazakhstan Trip

The journey of our family.

Monday, August 21, 2006

From 2 to 5 in two trips to Kaz.

This family just returned from their trip to Kaz. The took their 3.5 and 5.5 year old boys (adopted from Kaz. 2 1/2 years ago). They brought home 3 (yes 3) little girls. WOW! Makes me tired just thinking about it. It makes me feel good about taking Mac and Alina with us on our trip.

They took lots of great pictures and I wanted to share their photo album. If you are interested cut and paste the link below (I can't get a direct link to work). I was amazed at the accommodations in the various cities in which they stayed. An indoor pool???? Where was that hotel when we went 6 years ago and can we please stay there this trip???? Play area in Almaty at the Mall???? Didn't see that either.

http://adobe.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=f1827ll.aykg6f4p&x=1&y=wimwiy

Mac and Alina go back to school tomorrow. They are excited about seeing all their friends.

Alison

1 Comments:

Blogger Valerie said...

Wow...those are great photos and a great "documentary" of their trip. I hope you do get to an area where you can enjoy some site-seeing as well.

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home