That 5th pile of laundry!
There was something so profound about doing the laundry tonight and having that 5th pile of clothes for Cal.
I'm so excited about taking Mac and Alina back to Kazakhstan. That in itself would make this trip wonderful. But, that we get to bring home this new bundle of joy is almost more than I can take!!!! Looking at those new little clothes makes me so excited. The anticipation of getting to hold Cal the first time is indescribable.
We are so lucky to be taking our niece with us on this trip. She will look after Mac and Alina while Ken and I visit the Baby House each day. Hopefully we will get to bring Cal back to our apartment after 5 or 6 days. We keep telling Mac and Alina that Cal will LOVE them so much. I can really see him being taken with them from the start. I can't wait to learn his new little personality.
Mac and Alina's teachers have been awesome! They are putting together 6-7 weeks of work so that we can keep them up to speed. Hopefully when they go back to school they can get right back in the groove like they've never missed a beat. Their teachers are so loving and seem very excited about Mac and Alina getting this opportunity.
The many bags are being packed! A nursery is developing in our back bedroom! Baby proofing is not far behind. We are truly on the countdown.
Alison



4 Comments:
Isn't that wonderful that the realization of more laundry can be an opportunity for joy!
We're praying for you all!
Allison & Ken,
We both are very excited and of course anxious for you in all your excitement.
God has richly Blessed you and those little Children and the results of that Blessing.
Hugs & Kisses to each,
Dean & Sue
What memories the "5th pile of laundry" evoked! Something about that third child created such a balance in my life. I'm thankful that your family can grow in size and in love.
May God lead, guide and protect you all through this wonderful event.
Katie
It was great seeing you guys yesterday while enroute to Nashville. We cant wait to meet the new guy
Post a Comment
<< Home