Poston's 2006 Kazakhstan Trip

The journey of our family.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

TRAVEL DATES ARE HERE!!!

We got the most unexpected call today!!!! Our travel dates have arrived and we are to be in Almaty, Kaz in the next week or so.

We are so excited. These things usually don't happen this fast. Of course we are nervous that we can get all that needs to be done, done in time!

I can't tell you how happy we are. Cal is going to be 10 months old when we arrive. It's just amazing.

Please keep us in your prayers as we start this incredible journey.

Alison

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me know if there's anything I can help with - I can babysit, take you to/get you from the airport, etc. Just let me know!

-Anne

5:41 PM  
Blogger Andy said...

Congrats! Em and I wish you the best

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home