The journey of our family.
We made it, Great visit, battery dying, post more later. Alison
posted by Alison @ 11:31 AM
Wow! Cal is beautiful! You guys look so happy!Sheila, Elizabeth, Grace Ann, and Jerry
Cute, cute, cute!!! -Rebecca
What a wonderful threesome. I can't wait for Cal to see Mac and Alina in action!Whatever is in that bowl reminds me of whatever it was you fed Alina there.Nonnie
Amazing!! I couldn't be happier for you guys. Thanks for letting us peek into such a precious time.
Nice job! Hunter, Cindy and i are eager to meet the little guy. Enjoy your time in country. Post more photos when you can.Ron
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
Wow! Cal is beautiful!
You guys look so happy!
Sheila, Elizabeth, Grace Ann, and Jerry
Cute, cute, cute!!!
-Rebecca
What a wonderful threesome. I can't wait for Cal to see Mac and Alina in action!
Whatever is in that bowl reminds me of whatever it was you fed Alina there.
Nonnie
Amazing!! I couldn't be happier for you guys. Thanks for letting us peek into such a precious time.
Nice job! Hunter, Cindy and i are eager to meet the little guy. Enjoy your time in country. Post more photos when you can.
Ron
Post a Comment
<< Home