Poston's 2006 Kazakhstan Trip

The journey of our family.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Outside with Cal.

Click on picture to go to photo album. I will try to add a few each day. Dial up is SOOOOO slow.


Outside with Cal.
Originally uploaded by aliposton.

VIsit 3rd Day.



Alison

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We continue to keep all of you in our prayers. We're glad you're having such a pleasant adventure! Thank you for sharing with us!

1:39 PM  
Blogger Andy said...

Em and I are enjoying reading your exploits. We look forward to meeting Cal when you get back

2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ken and Allison, I am so happy for all of you.Im looking at this blessing you have been given and i think God sometimes takes a life like Archie, but then gives such a wonderful gift like Cal back. Im thinking and praying for your safe return. Tell Liza I said hi and i know she has been a help to you. I love you all Jan

7:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so excited for all of you. All of your children are just beautiful !!

I know you are a blessing in their lives as they are in yours.

With my love,
Aunt Cheryl

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home