Cal Goes to a Conference
At the last minute we decided that Cal could accompany me to an annual conference at Georgia's Jekyll Island Resort. He made the ride very well, and this morning got to try out his water wings.
Alison and I brought Alina and Mac here for years before they started school. Now Cal gets to make his own memories on the Georgia Coast, but both he and I miss Alison, Alina and Mac!
He took to the water pretty well, and would ask me to let him swim by himself from time to time.
I hired a sitter through the hotel, a woman who lives here on the island and has raised two boys. She wrote a cookbook for the cause of the sea turtle hospital. mShe took him to the turtle center, and he apparently had a big time. I will hear all about it later from Cal!
-McP



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home