Alina's New Room
Probably the lowest point of our five week kitchen renovation, in the middle of not living in our home, was the plumbing disaster that flooded Alina's downstairs room, ruining her carpet and furniture. She is turning eight next week, so Alison and I decided it was especially important to get things back together for her, even better than it was before.
The room had been repaired, repainted and recarpeted. Since we came back home she was sleeping on her old mattress on the floor. Today the furniture was delivered and she got to walk into her brand new completed room! -McP



2 Comments:
How completely adorable is that reaction?! She deserves it after sleeping on the floor and having her room flooded. I also LOVE your new kitchen, much more up to date than the old one. You guys all look great. I miss you!
Love the room, and love Alina's reaction even more! They are all so cute and sweet. The kitchen looks great! It must have been quite a challenge over the last few months during the renovation. Oh, you're giving me the itch to renovate mine, even though it doesn't really need it. Like I don't have enough to do!
Post a Comment
<< Home