Poston's 2006 Kazakhstan Trip

The journey of our family.

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Alina's Big Christmas Show


Alina danced at Chattanooga's "Grand Illumination" Holiday Show, which kicked off the local holiday season.
While I was concerned that she did not seem very enthusiastic about the event during her practices, she obviously was holding back, and she amazed us with a VERY outgoing performance!

The temperature was below freezing on the riverfront, and while Alison stayed near Alina behind the stage, Mac and I enjoyed front row seats! Cal got to stay with Alison's parents and avoid the cold, but he would have loved seeing his sister on stage.

The whole show was around a "Singing Santa", which if you could imagine was like Santa with a lounge act. Alina got to dance as a reindeer and a princess.

Alina easily stood out with her dark black hair and her very big performance! -McP

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Wow what a performer and great way to kick off the holidays! I know you and Alison were so proud. Now that I have a blog, I hope we can stay in touch better.

Love to all,
Amy
http://amybain.blogspot.com

7:29 AM  
Blogger Regina said...

Oh boy, who can resist a Santa lounge act?!?!

Alina DOES stand out from the crowd. Her shiny black hair is so gorgeous. She has great stage presence and star quality for sure!

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home