Disney World Will Flat Wear Your Donkey Out!
Recently Mac got into a bit of trouble for calling someone an "ass" at school. As he got into the car that afternoon, he opened the conversation with "Daddy, did you know that 'ass' meant your bottom?" I feebly replied, "Well, you know it means 'donkey' too!", as if I could save his innocence just a bit longer.
In any event, soon after we got here to Walt Disney World, one of our bus drivers, thinking he was being clever in his memorized remarks on the rules of the park and his routine of exaggerated punishments for violation of those rules, refered to a "three letter word for donkey that I can't say or I would get into trouble!" I looked over at Mac and he was already looking at me, smiling a huge smile.
Well, if nothing else this place has totally exhausted all five of us to the point where sleeping in one room is not one bit of a problem. Every day we get up, eat, play, eat, play, eat and then sleep again. It is a great routine for the kids, although I think Alison and I could use a vacation from the vacation! While Cal did sneak a two hour nap in the stroller at Animal Kingdom today, that still doesn't cause a problem at night.
Here are some Sleeping Beauties that I caught with a camera this morning:
- by McP



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home