Poston's 2006 Kazakhstan Trip

The journey of our family.

Monday, March 17, 2008

Mac's Warning: "Don't let this happen to your little brother!"

Mac specifically requested that I take this photo. It was of a rare moment when Cal took off his Mickey Mouse Ears cap. Note Cal's swirled hairdo.

Before the Mickey Mouse Ears cap went on this morning, the children were the beneficiaries of my late-night run to the Kissimmee Wal-Mart. It was HUGE and was so crowded, I didn't think I would ever get out. Anyway, I got enough Pop-Tarts and Oatmeal Creme Pies to last the rest of the stay and the trip home. As you can see, Cal is working on his "smile." I call it "constipated Popeye" but he is doing his best to find his "look."

Here's the obligatory photo when one comes to the House of Mouse:

We went back to Magic Kingdom today, and then to the-studio-formerly-known-as-Disney-MGM. Alison pointed out that they have gone from an easy three-syllable "MGM" to the awkward eight-syllable "Disney's Hollywood Studios," which we loved making the resort employees say as they corrected us all day. -McP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home