Despite a disappointing game we still had a good time in Athens this weekend. My mom and dad joined us for some tailgating fun. I finally got a good picture of Cal smiling. Too bad there is a large piece of pizza sticking out of his mouth. He had lots of fun when we turned over the feeding to him.
Hello Alison, I am not sure my original email went through to you. I have been following your blog in my own search to find out more about adoption. The photos of your children have always struck me, maybe because Alina reminds me of my own daughter. Would it be possible to speak to you about Kazahkstan adoption? Many many thanks. Stephanie in Brooklyn, NY StephUSA@aol.com
2 Comments:
Hi guys,
Ken, thank you for the very kind comment on our blog about race. You guys are such an inspiration to us.
Warm wishes,
Regina
www.ruopoliadoption.blogspot.com
Hello Alison, I am not sure my original email went through to you. I have been following your blog in my own search to find out more about adoption. The photos of your children have always struck me, maybe because Alina reminds me of my own daughter. Would it be possible to speak to you about Kazahkstan adoption? Many many thanks.
Stephanie in Brooklyn, NY
StephUSA@aol.com
Post a Comment
<< Home